Monday, August 6, 2007

Overdue

Yesterday have been working, the Exchange migration to Perimeter was a success. I was pretty in the moody that day. One of the partner was joking around and I've felt very disturb by what he said. Does not make sense! Total annoying!

I was very very mad, was forced to ask to pay for the lunch which I not feeling total piss with the guy. At the end, I told myself that they are always customer (partner), be more generous and forgive them. Haih... what to do. Just another day!

After that, I decide to go PC Fair to have a tour. Called Yoong to see whether is he interested to go as well. My baby is far away and will not be back after a week. Missing my baby pretty much as well.

Weekend, just gone. Let's welcoming a whole new weekdays.
Candy, Gam-bate!

No comments: